Nkiru Modesta Okoli (Chief Financial Officer)
Nkiru Modesta Okoli B.Sc., ACA, CFA in view, is a level 2 CFA student and has over 10 years’ experience as an Accountant. Nkiru Okoli has a degree in Accounting from Ebonyi State University and is an associate member of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. She has astute knowledge and experience in financial reporting and analysis, audit, tax administration and knowledge of accounting software. Nkiru is a thorough analyst and is IFRS compliant.
She began her career after her youth service as an Auditor in 2012, she then rose to the position of senior Auditor in Divine Prime Consult Partners. The following are the summary of task achieved while with Divine Prime Consult Partners:
- Performed audit assignments in compliance with established internal audit standards.
- Conducted detailed financial audit, federal and state compliance audit and agreed-upon procedures.
- Identified internal control gaps and made recommendations for improvements to client.
- Performed internal control and substantive tests, investigation and forensic analysis.
- Computed and remitted clients’ tax liabilities to the appropriate tax authorities.
In 2017, she joined Crossworld Securities Limited as Chief Financial Officer till May 2020 when she joined Skyview Capitals Limited as the Chief Financial Officer. She exhibited enormous intelligent in carrying out her duties while with the firm which includes:
- Direct and oversee all financial and accounting activities of the company.
- Identify funding opportunities, draft programmatic budgets and determine project cost effectiveness.
- Oversee the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects and programs.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal control systems.
- Draft executive analysis reports highlighting business issues, potential threats, and profit opportunities.
- Analyzed industry trends and used information to stimulate business and revenue growth.
- File timely and accurate returns with the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
In 2020, She took the role of CFO in Skyview Capitals Limited. Having acquired vast knowledge and experience, she consolidated departmental responsibilities and streamlined accounting system. Improved information flow to external auditors and rebuilt the finance function. She managed all day-to-day banking, treasury, and operating cash flow activities for effective financial planning.