Download OnePlus 6 Stock Firmware and OxygenOS OTA 5.1.5, 5.1.6, 5.1.7 and 5.1.8 zip files. We have shared OnePlus 6 Stock Firmware OTA Update Zips Stock Recovery Images in the links below.
OnePlus 6 is the one of the most popular Android handsets currently on the market. It is the 2018 iteration of the popular OnePlus series of flagships manufactured by a company that goes by the same name. The Chinese phone maker has smashed its own previous sales record when the OnePlus 6 2018 became available for sale worldwide. The smartphone itself has a beautiful design and impressive specifications. The introduction of the top-notch brings this year’s OnePlus handset in line with the latest trend in smartphone design.
It is important to have the firmware files, stock recoveries and all the other essential tools with you at all times in order to make sure that the handheld stays in good condition. I have shared the OnePlus 6 Stock Firmware and OTA updates down below. Moreover, you will also find links to the stock recovery images for all the builds for OnePlus 6. So if you are looking for fully working OnePlus 6 official stock firmware, OnePlus 6 OTA update zip files or the stock recovery images, you will find all of the them in one place here. Simply click on the desired file link and get it downloaded on to your device for free.
OnePlus 6 runs on Android Oreo based OxygenOS 5.1.2 out of the box. Since the device’s launch, OnePlus has rolled out plenty of incremental yet important updates to keep the stock firmware free from bugs while ensuring stability, adding performance enhancement tweaks, and new features. OxygenOS 5.1.8 is the latest version, as of this writing. If you’re an owner of a OnePlus 6, chances are that your device is already updated to the latest version.
If, however, your smartphone is not running the newest version of the OxygenOS, you can find out OTA update status from the System updates option in Settings. If the latest update hasn’t arrived in your region yet, you might have to manually flash the firmware or OTA zip file.
Download OnePlus 6 Stock Firmware And OTA Update Links [OxygenOS]
Below are the links from which you can get your desired OnePlus 6 Firmware version. Available are the OxygenOS 5.1.5, 5.1.6, 5.1.7, 5.1.8 OTA zip files. You can use OxygenOS OTA zip to flash the new update.
OnePlus 6 OTA Zip Files
- OxygenOS 5.1.7 – Link (from v5.1.7 to Oxygen OS 5.1.8)
- OxygenOS 5.1.6 – Link (5.1.6 – 5.1.8) | Link 2 (5.1.6 to 5.1.7)
- OxygenOS 5.1.5 – Link 1 (5.1.5 to 5.1.8) | Link 2 (5.1.5 to 5.1.7) | Link 3 (5.1.5 to 5.1.6)
- OxygenOS 5.1.3 – Link 1 (5.1.3 to 5.1.8) | Link 2 (5.1.3 to 5.1.7) | Link 3 (5.1.3 to 5.1.6) | Link 4 (5.1.3 to 2.1.5)
- OxygenOS 5.1.1 – Link 1 (5.1.1 to 5.1.8) | Link 2 (5.1.1. to 5.1.7) | Link 3 (5.1.1 to 5.1.6)
- OxygenOS 5.1.0 – Link 1 (5.1.0 to 5.1.8) | Link 2 (5.1.0 to 5.1.7) | Link 3 (5.1.0 to 5.1.6) | Link 4 (5.1.0 to 5.1.5) | Link 5 (5.1.0 to 5.1.3)
How to install OTA Update.zip file?
On your phone, go to Settings > About phone > OxygenOS version > check the version.
Now download the update file from the files linked above according to your version.
Copy the update file to your phone’s internal storage. It should be on the root, and not inside any folder.
Navigate to Settings > System updates > Tap the small gear icon at the top-right > Local upgrade.
Select the file that you just copied and install it. That’s all.
OnePlus 6 Stock Firmware – Signed Flashable Zip Files
- OxygenOS 5.1.8 – Download
- OxygenOS 5.1.7 – Download
- OxygenOS 5.1.6 – Download
- OxygenOS 5.1.5 – Download
- OxygenOS 5.1.3 – Download
How to install stock ROM on OnePlus 6?
Download and install Minimal ADB And Fastboot Drivers.
Download the ROM and unpack/extract it on your computer’s desktop.
Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking on your OnePlus 6.
Power down your phone. Now press and hold Volume Up + Power button to turn it on.
Use Volume Down button to select fastboot mode.
Now from the extracted files, run flash-all.bat file. It will install stock ROM on your OnePlus 6.
OnePlus 5 Android P Developer Preview and Roll Back Builds
- Android P Developer Preview 2 – Download
- Android P Developer Preview 1 – Download
- Android P Developer Preview 1 Initial Build – Download
- OxygenOS 5.1.6 Roll Back Build – Download
- OxygenOS 5.1.3 Roll Back Build – Download
OnePlus 6 Stock Recovery Boot Images
- OxygenOS 5.1.8 Recovery Image – Download
- OxygenOS 5.1.7 Recovery Image – Download
- OxygenOS 5.1.6 Recovery Image – Download
- OxygenOS 5.1.5 Recovery Image – Download
- OxygenOS 5.1.3 Recovery Image – Download
That’s all for the latest OxygenOS stock firmware and OTA update links for OnePlus 6. We will keep updating this post as soon as new updates are released by developers, so stay tuned.