Windows 11 ISO File 32/ 64 Bit, Features, System Requirements, Release Date, Setup File Size, and how to download and install guide are available on this page. Soon after the release of Windows 11 and ISO files leak, tech enthusiasts want to find all the details about Microsoft’s latest operating system “redesigned for productivity, creativity, and ease”. If you’re among one of them, this article has all the information you need to know regarding the new Win 11 firmware.
Windows 11 Download:
At present, there is no official set date known for the Windows 11 release. However, at their 24 June 2021 event, Microsoft talked at length about the next generation of Windows OS.
As opposed to its previously held stance claiming that the tech giant will not create another version of Windows after Windows 10, Microsoft took a U-turn last month. Keeping pace with the rapid advancement in computer technology, Microsoft decided to launch Windows 11 OS. Users with compatible devices eligible for Windows 11 upgrade can proceed to install it right away.
Windows 11 32 / 64 Bit ISO File Download:
As mentioned earlier, many users have started looking for ways to get their hands on Windows 11 32/ 64 bit ISO files. But before moving forward, let us make it clear that this version of Windows is restricted to the developer channel only. Once the public update is ready, it will become open for download on Microsoft’s own official portal.
When the Win 11 ISO file arrives, users will not have to pay to access the new version. Our recommendation is to upgrade your OS to Windows 11 as soon as it is available. Because Microsoft may not keep the free upgrade window open for long before start charging money for it.
Soon, Windows 11 ISO files for both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems will start rolling out. If your device qualifies, you will have to download the ISO file for the version of OS installed on your computer.
- Download FM WhatsApp For PC Windows 10 And Laptop 
- Download Apple TV Plus For PC Windows 10 And Laptop 
- Download Google One For PC, Windows, Mac, Laptop 
- Download V380 Software For Windows 10 PC And Laptop 
- InShot Photo & Video Editor for PC Windows 10/8/7/XP and Mac
- Best Solarmovie Alternatives To Stream Movies And TV Shows For Free 
- [Download]: Windows 11 Build 22000.160 ISO
- Swift Streamz APK v2.2 Live TV App Latest Version Download Link 
- Mobdro Not Working: How-To Fix Connection Error On Any Device 
Windows 11 Price:
According to early reports, Windows 11 will be available as a free upgrade for devices already running Windows 10, and perhaps even Windows 7 activated via valid product keys, and Windows 8.1. Like its previous upgrade cycle during the Windows 10 launch, Microsoft intends to follow the same route with Win 11 as well.
Offering Windows 11 for free makes sense in that it will rope in more users to the latest version of Microsoft Windows. In addition, it will remove the older Windows 10 versions from devices that that company no longer supports to enhance security.
Windows 11 Preview Video:
Windows 11 Leak News:
Although officially announced on June 24, 2021, it was leaked on the internet ahead of the launch. Not only that, a bevy of leaks detailed some key features of Windows 11. One prominent change concerns the redesigned Start menu beside a plethora of interface-level alterations in the Windows 11 Leak.
Another noticeable makeup involves the Start menu having rounded corners plus a new startup sound. Many are counting on this update to deliver faster speed and a more simplified experience than in Windows 10. This will help make it convenient to access frequently used functions such as pinned apps, quick shutdown, settings, recent files, and much more.
Windows 11 Features:
Following are the main highlighted features coming your way in the new Windows 11 OS from Microsoft:
- New Taskbar with repositioned start menu and search bar.
- Run Android apps on Windows 11 PC without third-party Emulator tools such as BlueStacks.
- Windows with rounded corners replacing pointed corners in previous versions.
- New animations for moving and dragging windows, including when opening a new window, closing, and minimizing or maximizing tap.
- Split-screen for multitasking with multiple windows open at the same time, ability to stack taskbar windows in groups, etc.
- Better touch controls with enhanced responsiveness.
- New sound added.
- Dark mode for OLED displays.
- New icons for various apps and programs.
- New widgets.
- New Stock Wallpapers.
- New animations for different actions.
These are some of the new features with more being added as development work nears completion before the official launch.
Windows 11 System Requirements:
Here are the minimum system requirements to install Windows 11 that confirm that the firmware is the first that is only made for 64-bit devices.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC) OR 1.2GHz single-core processor (32-bit) / 1.4GHz single-core processor (64-bit)
- RAM: 2GB or more
- Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Storage: Approx 15GB of free hard disk space available
- CPU: 64-bit dual-core (or more)
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB)
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot Capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9-inches diagonally, 8 bits per color channel
- Internet connectivity
- Microsoft Account needed to complete the setup on first use
Besides the above requirements, do check Windows 11 CPU compatibility list to ensure your device can competently run the new operating system.
Making sure that Windows 11 processor support with compatibility for the TPM 2.0 chip is available for your device. This is the first test you need to pass otherwise you will be left behind others who qualify for installation.
Windows 11 Setup File Size:
For those looking to install the latest version of Windows 11, the Setup file (ISO file) size is around 4.54GB. Taking into account that the leaked version is missing some of the features, we guess that the actual file size could range between 4.5GB to 6GB.
How To Download Windows 11:
It is no secret that the leaked version of Windows 11 is already doing rounds on the internet with the installation file uploaded via cloud services like Google Drive and others. The direct download link for the ISO file is here.
Note: We do not recommend that you download and install the leaked version on your device for purely safety reasons as it could contain malware. So it is up to your own discretion to proceed with the installation.
How To Install Windows 11 OS 64 Bit:
Follow the step-by-step tutorial below to download, install, and properly set up Microsoft Windows 11 on your desktop or laptop.
- Download the ISO file from the link above and save it on your device.
- Grab a USB drive (minimum 16GB space) and make it bootable. You can use Rufus software to create a bootable flash drive.
- Now, plug your Pendrive into the system on which you want to install Windows 11.
- Once done, restart your PC while keep pressing the boot key.
- On the Boot Device Options, choose the USB drive option as the primary boot location.
- After that, hit the Enter key to begin the Windows 11 installation process.
- Thereafter, choose your Language, Time, and Keyboard Input preferences.
- Check if everything is set and ready and click on the Install Now button.
- Select the “I don’t have a product key” option when asked to enter the product key.
- Pick the Windows 11 Edition you want to install.
- Select the partition for Windows 11 installation.
- With that out of the way, click Next and sit back while Windows installs on your device.
- That’s it.
So, this is all there is to know about Microsoft Windows 11 for now. We suggest that you bookmark this page as we will keep updating requirements and links as more information arrives regarding Win 11 OS.